Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Working from Home

Well it's Tuesday and I have been busy around the house. Sunday I worked on the living room while Jeremy took a nap. He woke up to the couch being spun around and room for both of us to sit and enjoy some tv.

Monday while Jeremy was at work I moved things in our bedroom. I spent too many hours trying to figure out how to put our bed frame together...turns out I was using the wrong frame (doh). As soon as we changed the frames out it went together in 2 minutes flat. So we have a bedroom to sleep in with space to walk around. I moved a yellow "dresser" to the dining room so we have a bit more storage. I found out we didn't bring the entire dish drainer with us, so we headed out to the grocery store/"walmart" of Bellevue and picked that up and a few other things we forgot about. We came home and I wasn't feeling well so I made soup for both of us and laid down for a while.

Today so far...Jeremy got up and went to work and I plowed on in the spare room, putting the trundle beds down and moving the couch. Arranging boxes until we have a chance to go through them all. There is more room in there now I think, as well as in the living room. I put a roast on this morning for dinner tonight. I chopped an onion, added garlic salt, rosemary, cumin, white pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, celery flakes, and a couple bay leaves. I will add carrots and potatoes later.

Other than that I have laundry to do (don't want to do it...) and more unpacking to do...Busy day!

2 comments:

erin said...

You are a busy woman!
Do we get to see pics of the new house??

Elisabeth said...

You get pictures when we aren't surrounded by boxes. I am hoping we can take some next week, that's pretty ambitious because of the number of boxes.