Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years Resolutions

As I wait for our wake-up call to come I thought I would ponder resolutions for the next year...

1. Get to new home - Bellevue, Washington.
2. Purge 1/3 of the stuff we brought with us, because no one needs this much crap.
3. Use up at least half my yarn stash with projects for Christmas or other occasions.
4. Continue in the lifestyle changes by getting more fit and losing some poundage.
5. finish Carol's afghan and ship it to her.
6. Draw More on my graphic tablet.
7. set up a monthly date with my husband *to explore Washington*
8. start next generation Olson/VanDerWerf rotating letter.
9. take and edit more pictures, and actually print them.
10. Find a job that I love to go to in the morning, and don't dread everyday.
11. Read more books.
12. Pay down credit cards and school loans.


That's the start of the list. It's pretty decent. I know I could think of many many more things to add.

By the way, I was also going to mention for most of South Dakota Sprint is Roaming, so We haven't really been able to answer phone calls, or make them accept to say *we're safe, we'll call later*.

Thank goodness for free hotel internet. Ah well off to kill some more time.

No comments: