Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Productive Day

Today I had a hard time waking up. So after watching a couple episodes of the Nanny. I love that show. I started sorting more of the boxes of books we brought with. After a while I decided to take the piling garbage from unpacking, four full loads down to the garbage bin. It's amazing here. It snowed yesterday and it stayed over night, so going out to the garbage i saw blue skies with bright sunshine, snow melting off trees making it look like rain, and steam coming of the trees...

After that my neighbor and I ran out to the Mexican grocery store...I picked up more corn shells and a can of chipolte con adobo sauce. Yum, we saw an international grocery store too...stop there to see what they had. It was really cool but I couldn't figure out what everything was (all the different languages).

I came home to take a nap then get up and plow through the last of the books. I then vacuumed the entry way, rearranged some more things and sat down to watch tv. The place is really coming together. Jer is reading tonight, and it's low key. Soup and chili for dinner.

Tomorrow I need to do the dishes, maybe bake some more, and get to the grocery store.

No comments: