Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reasons for living in Bellevue

Reasons I love Washington:

1. I love the rain...I know it sounds strange but I love the smell of rain, the sound, and the freshness.

2. I like how Downtown Seattle is 10 minutes away in good traffic.

3. I love that things are green here.

4. Along with #3, I love that it's January and all I need to go outside is a sweatshirt (perferably with a hood).

5. I am most happy with how happy Jeremy is with his job.

I'm really happy. I am excited with the progress I am making with the apartment. We are hoping to have pictures up by next week. This list will grow...it's only been one week!

2 comments:

erin said...

I am SO happy for you.
I wanna see pics of the apartment!

Elisabeth said...

i'm working on it, doesn't help to take pictures when there are boxes everywhere, but there will be some soon.