Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Project Runway

So I turned on the tv when I got home tonight and realized that the new season of Project Runway starts tonight on Bravo. This coupled with the weekend of sewing made me get my sewing machine out and set it up to finish a few things that I didn't get to finish at quilt retreat...

PROBLEM!

I forgot my iron at camp. sigh... I guess it's not so bad. I believe I am going to go out and get a new iron anyway (since the one I got was older and I'd like a new one like my mom brought to Quilt retreat that was Teflon and had a retractable cord.

Plus those major changes I was talking about are presenting a million things that I need to do personally. I would like to say, NO the major change is NOT me being pregnant. I repeat, I am NOT pregnant. But I can say I am happier than ever to go to work these days and as bad things happen there I am able to shrug them off and just turn the volume up on my I-pod.

Yesterday I had my final post surgery checkup and I am happy to say I don't have to use my Vacation time to go to the doctor anymore.

2 comments:

erin said...

Ewww. Vacation time to go to the doctor?? That's where I'm about to end up. Stupid pregnancy...
: )

Elisabeth said...

We have to use vacation time for holidays, sick days, doctor appt. first two days of medical leave...everything...

why do you think i want to leave