Friday, November 16, 2007

BIG NEWS REVEALED!!!!!!!

Jeremy accepted a position at a new company. He will be working for Nintendo. That's right, home of Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Koopa, Bowser, Wario, and all their friends. This job is obvious not in Minnesota. It is in Redmond, Washington. We're moving!!!!! Hence the Realtor, housing selling, major cleaning jobs going on, and the reason I am not at my job today.

Jeremy helped me get the books packed, we have four overstuffed shelves of books so there were many boxes. I went through the pantry and cleaned that up, did the dishes, and now am trying to decide what my next plan of attack is. I have already taken and pared down my closet to half of what was in there (stuff I haven't worn in 1-2 years). We need to move so much stuff out of the house to get it sold...it's going to be a long couple weeks.

So Jeremy starts at Nintendo, believe it or not, the week after Thanksgiving. He will be gone for three weeks (basically right after Thanksgiving to right before Christmas). I will be work on getting the house ready to sell (it will be on the market as of Tuesday)...and keeping in clean and still getting prepped to move across the country. I am also trying to prepare myself with as much computer information and graphic design information as possible because the recruiter at Nintendo asked me to send my resume in too...

I haven't lived outside of Minnesota for more than 2.5 months at a time in my entire life. This is so exciting. My best friend from high school lives four hours south of where we are going to be and that's so awesome! I have extended family out in the area as well so I hope not to feel so homesick.

so...life is a roller-coaster and Jeremy and I are gripping on for dear life trying not to fall out.
Please pray for the perfect buyer to come along quickly that would like to buy our house for what we posted so we don't have debt when we leave Minnesota.

1 comment:

erin said...

I'm glad you are excited!
Keep us posted!