Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Living alone

I have been living alone for two full days now. I'm not used to it yet. With the house being so clean I don't feel like I should do anything that would make more cleaning for me to do. So I've been drawing and playing spider solitare. I finally cooked something tonight (first time since last week).

Jeremy is doing well in Seattle, finding his way around and exploring new restaurants that we both will be going to when I finally get out there. He is enjoying his new job and I am so happy that he is working for Nintendo.

Work is work, It was a busy and hard day for resolutions but I ended up getting all but four of them done. A total of 111 resolutions today.

It's amazing how fast you grow accustom to having someone around and then when they are away how jarred your life seems, empty almost. I'm doing well though for my husband being 1600 miles away. more tomorrow...

1 comment:

erin said...

No fun. I would paint my fingernails and watch tv constantly. And I would TRY to read...
If Rich isn't around, it's hard for me to keep any part of my normal schedule going.