Friday, November 9, 2007

apologies

I had no idea that people were checking my blog (people other than those that share the same parent as me). I apologize for the lack of posts. Now that I know that you are out there...I will strive to be more attentive to my blogs.

I am quilt retreat this weekend. I have brought a suitcase of stuff to work on and am enjoying the time away from work. I was surprised and mostly happy to wake up to the light flaky snow coming down, the view from our cabin was gorgeous. I will post pictures once I get home and shrink them.

A group of trooped into Grantsburg to stop at the local Ben Franklin and made a pit stop at the library to get our "fixes" on the internet.

If you have ever tried and found a second blog I have about experiments in the kitchen, here is the link:


http://kitchenstoriesetc.blogspot.com

That is where I experiment with cooking, baking, and eating.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle **cue G.I. Joe Theme song**
Back to the sewing machine!
Check back soon, I have resolved to be better about updating!

1 comment:

erin said...

Fin.al.ly!
It was so wonderful to see you! You look so great!