Wednesday, November 21, 2007

awesome co--worker

Well "Swanksgiving" is tomorrow (see Erin's blog to find Carla's blog about the word swanks) and it is my holiday to work. However this morning my co-worker M. came over and asked if I had family coming into town...I do indeed I told him, and he said that he would like to save his vacation time so he wanted to work for my shift tomorrow! Well I checked my own bank of vacation and realized yes he could work for me for 5 of my 8 hour shift. I was 3 hours shy of having the whole day off. But the assistant boss approved the coverage switch so I only work from 8-11 am tomorrow!

I then have the rest of the day and Friday off! Which is a great thing since Jeremy is flying out Sunday from the Rochester Airport to Redmond. He will be gone 3 weeks and then they are going to fly him home around the 20th for Christmas break.

Yay he's going to be home for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the major thing I am swankful for. I am also swankful for an extra week to clean our house as the holiday pushed off our "Realtor Walk-through" from yesterday to today.

edit: if you read my post earlier...I apologize for the typo...I'm so sorry!!!!! If you didn't see it...swank heavens for that!

No comments: