Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Photos from the weekend

So here are some of the photos from quilt retreat. To see all the ones I have upload go to:



Here is the mittens my Mom, sister, and I made at quilt retreat. I love them They are made out of old wool sweaters that have been felted and cut out.


Here are the cloth napkins my mom taught Tia and I to make. Mine are the center ones, mom's are the snowflake ones, and Tia's are the floral ones.



This is Jan, I love this lady. She is a wealth of Knowledge and I learn so much from her every time I go to retreat.


Kristi had this strip quilt that she worked on all weekend. I love these colors. They were a theme for many projects being worked on this retreat.

Erin's mom was making these Westies Dogs. I love them too! the texture of the white fabric was brilliant for the dog fur!

And now I shall be done blogging for the night. See Erin, Kristi- you have created a monster - 3 times in one day!

1 comment:

erin said...

Yay!
I'm so glad you got a pic of my mom's Westie's! I forgot to take one! I stole your photo for my own blog. : )