Tuesday, March 3, 2009

slacker does 30 day shred

I always get inspired by the folks on Biggest Loser each week, so after two weeks of being really lazy with working out I jumped into a 30 minute workout call 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels on On Demand Exercise tv...and you know what...

I don't know how those biggest loser people do it...I worked out for 30 minutes...and I am almost ready to throw up, and I am sure my face is as red as a tomato...and I feel like I worked out for days straight.

i am now sitting down, getting my breath under control, and sipping water. as soon as I cool down enough to go to the bathroom, wash my face, and collapse into bed.

I am going to get up early tomorrow and try a different work out, or go walking...not sure yet...but I need to try to do something to get my metabolism up earlier so it burns longer...and I am thinking of just walking on my breaks...and more water.

so that's my current plan. My two month goal is fast approaching and my main thing is that I don't want to be stuck at 211 by the 14th, so i know I made at least some progress instead of staying stagnet.

Until tomorrow! Breath a sigh of relief that I finished my work out tonight without passing out.

No comments: