Friday, January 16, 2009

Jillian Michaels

Yeah so I decided to jump back on the balance board and try my weight at the time I have been weighing in for the last three days. I am down a bit but not what it showed this morning. I am officially down 1.3 pounds in four days. Not bad. I'm sticking with 1-2 lbs a week.

Now I have been researching Jillian Michael's Fitness Ultimatum 2009 for the Wii. I bought it tonight. I am pleasantly surprised at the amount I did sweat while doing a workout with this game. I am looking forward to supplementing Wii Fit with this game for a nice cardiovascular burn. It also has fitness tips for traveling and food tips too. And you can do multi-player!

My favorite so far is the kayaking and the monkey bars.

I'm still trying to figure out the grenade throwing, cannon loading, and boxing.

I did a total of 130 minutes of work out today. I'm sore...now to drink some more water and relax with a book.

On a side note...I love Jillian! She could come kick my butt any day!

No comments: