Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yesterday's dual workout

Yesterday I decided to try another of the On Demand Exercise TV offerings. I remember in college taking Modern Dance class and having some of our warm up exercises be pilates. So I decided to do LessisMorePilates, a thirty minute workout. It was quite a bit more intense in the leg area then I remember from college days. It was nice though, I liked the flow of the exercises and the easy that seems to work just as hard as some of the stuff I did with the 30 day shred. I also decided to try the PMYoga. A thirty minute work out designed to get you ready for sleep. The main thing I focused on was breathing and how I could control my breathe and stretches. Over all I think it was a good in between day workout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The PM Yoga sounds cool, I'll have to try that. I love the less is more yoga from exercisetv on demand, and also their bollywood dance workouts...so fun!