Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 6 - Ouch

Today as I was coming home from work - I was psyching myself out to not do my exercise tonight. I was feeling very tired and just wanting to eat and be lazy. My brother picked me up from work and we needed some more milk so we detoured to the grocery store. I wandered through the produce section and he suggested Mac and cheese for dinner. I didn't want just noodles and cheese though...as we wandered we ended up added two cans of tuna and one bag of frozen broccoli to the dinner.

I asked my brother to cook so I could get my workout in before watching The Biggest Loser. He started dinner when I was half done. It seemed to me that it was as tough as day 2. This is my fourth day in a row so I am really not surprised that I am tired. I did push through it - however I think I grunted and breathed really hard through it all to finish.

I am happy I didn't slack off. Now to try to add a better diet to the mix.

No comments: