Tuesday, March 10, 2009

dual post day four and five Shred

So the last three days I have done 30 Day shred and I am sore but not as sore as I thought I was going to be. It's still tough in the cardio and also in the arm strength training. I have never found the ab work out tough aside from the last session due to fatigue.

I came home and was going to make dinner and hang out at home, when I checked Facebook and found one of my co-workers who I told about this workout had in her status that she was doing the workout...which got me thinking "I can't face her tomorrow, knowing I was lazy." So I got dinner ready and as it warmed in the oven and kick my butt into gear and did the exercise.

Man - working out like that killed part of my appetite for a while - which is good because I didn't want to eat much after that work out. 25 days left, which doesn't seem like too much.

I am halfway through the first level. 5 more days and I move up to level two...I'm am thinking it's going to be a tough transition...but I'm ready for a new routine to add to it. I can almost think what Jillian is going to say next...and I still find my self screaming inside my head (shut up you mean person...this hurts)...heh...

No comments: