Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend Adventures



Friday I left work and zoomed up to Minnetonka to spend the night with my best friend Nia. She had her first baby last week and I wanted to get some baby time before moving so far away. Gracen is the sweetest baby and smallest baby I have ever seen. We hung out at home and watching Harry Potter 2 and 3 and just cuddled with baby. She is so tiny and cute with long skinny legs you can tell she is going to take after mom and dad. I can see her as a ballerina already!

Here are some pictures:

Wide awake!

Proud Dad Brandon and baby Gracen

Mom Nia and baby Gracen

Puckering up!

Practicing for future pictures.

The best seat in the house

All curled up and cute

Plumb Tuckered out!

4 comments:

erin said...

Oh my goodness.
You need one of those!

Lis said...

A baby? hmmm you just have a little to wait. so for your sweater...do you have a color you would like it? it's a 6 month sweater too, just so you know.

erin said...

Hmmm...I don't know if it's a boy or girl, so how about a nice sage green?
Also, you don't have to make me a sweater!!

Elisabeth said...

sage green it is! and I want to make on for you! I have lots of time in the truck on the way out to crochet!