Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Today was a wonderful day. We woke up early because my niece and nephew saw that Santa had come and left a bunch of gifts on the coffee table for them. (Our tree and Christmas stuff is all packed and ready to be moved.) So we got up and all watched as they unwrapped Santa's gifts. It culminated with two presents, Santa delivered a Nintendo Wii, a game, and extra controller. They screamed. It was the best reaction I have see in a long time.

I received so many great things. My mom gave me a flat grill pan to go on the stove and some die cuts for my Sizzix machine, My sister Candi gave me Harry Potter 3 and some stamps, My husband really topped out, he got me three Nintendo shirts, and three video games: Pokemon Emerald Green version, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Legends of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (all for my DS Lite). I am most excited by the games because of the long trip ahead of us that is only 6 short days away.

I bought Jeremy I am American and so can you, Steven Colbert's book, a Legends of Zelda shirt, a Nintendo winter cap, and a Mario Cart Remote control guy (for his desk at work).

We must be headed in the right directions - if you look at our gifts to each other. We had really good food, played a game of Hand and Foot, and relaxed with different movies. Jeremy fell ill this morning, he's very congested and is running a fever. So he's been in bed for most of the day. I hope it's not a long sickness as we don't have much time to pack.

I work tomorrow 6:30-2:30 and then just half a day Thursday from 8-noon. Then I am done!

I am so ready. Yesterday I walked in to work and there were 75 things for me to do that have been sitting for two days. It's frustrating because that is almost a normal workday's worth of work. So by the end of the day I had a record day for resolutions ("things to do") I did 177 resolutions.

I am not looking forward to working tomorrow, I am hoping that if it's slow I can leave early and come home and help pack more.

No comments: