Thursday, December 27, 2007

Last Day at Mayo

Today is my official last day as an employee at the Mayo Clinic! I will miss most of my co-workers, but will not miss the politics of the Lab I work in. I work 8 am to Noon. I don't know how much I will actually be able to get done, because people will interrupt me I am sure, but I guess that is for my boss to figure out. They aren't hiring someone to replace me, so I feel for the rest of my team as they will have to cover my job until management figures out who is going to do my job in the future.

So I am up early trying to motivate myself into packing more...I'm definitely sure that packing is the worst part of moving...

Off to the kitchen!

Later!

2 comments:

erin said...

I hope you had a fantastic last day.
How's that kitchen packing up? : )

Lis said...

my last day was good and short...a few friends took me out for happy hour, and the kitchen is 3/4 packed...