Monday, December 24, 2007

Home coming and work crumminess

He did make it home Thursday. His plane landed in Minneapolis at 3 pm, but the flight from MSP to Rochester was cancelled due to dense fog down here. So he got delayed until a 7pm flight...but the weather just got worse and the 7 pm flight got cancelled as well. So the airport actually got a bus for the five flights that were cancelled and bused them all down to the Rochester airport. Jeremy got back into town at 9:30 instead of 6:30.

But he's home and things are good. I am at work today and I arrived to find my inbox full of crap from the weekend. I am ready to turn around and run out the door (and probably would if my dad were not at my house -- he would chew me out for leaving work). So...I sit here fuming because my co-workers don't care to cover for me while I am gone...and all the while I am thinking "good luck" to them all because my boss is not replacing me...

Sigh...I have one full day left wednesday and a half day on Thursday...and I just want to call in sick for them all.

Well back to work so I can go home and enjoy a Christmas Eve dinner and presents openning...

I can't wait! More later as I have tomorrow off.

No comments: