Tuesday, December 11, 2007

crafts and cooking

First off I want to say that this morning I finished the baby sweater for a lady at work. She loved it, and mom knit the socks to match. I love the buttons on this sweater:



I spend a good chunk of the weekend before last baking while it snowed outside, then this last weekend mom and I went Christmas shopping.

Okay so I have a bunch of pictures to add here. I will explain all...

This is my new sweater I got this weekend. I love the neck line!


These are Caramel Shortbread bars, I love how they layer.
This is Raspberry Divinity that I have made. This was the first time I made it and though it turned out well, I'm not sure I would make it unless requested to make it.

Gingersnaps, one of my favorites Grandma Ellen used to make all the time.


Cornflake Wreaths

This is the bowl of goodies I brought to my neighbor who plowed me out twice the weekend before last.

Now for more future crafts:
There is a lady at work who as asked me to make her grandson a tie-blanket for Christmas. This is the fleece I picked out:




1 comment:

erin said...

My thoughts in reverse order:
Recipe for the shortcake bars, please.
GORGEOUS sweater--where did you get it?
MY baby wants a sweater just like that. : )