Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy Hour and Last day at Mayo recap

Well I am officially done with Mayo! My last day was four hours long and it went really fast. I've never been happier getting up to go to work. Some people didn't know it was my last day, some didn't know I was leaving.

After finishing work up *as much as I could with all the best wishes and interruptions I got* I had to head downtown to pick up a copy of my medical records to take with me, turn in my parking tag, turn in my gym parking tag and sign a form saying I was quiting my membership, then we headed over to Boomer's Bar and had my Happy hour with some of the people from Mayo. I had a wonderful time just relaxing and chatting about many random subjects from 2 until 8:30pm...that was the longest I have ever sat in a bar, but It was so much fun.

I will miss the people I worked with and the problem solving part of my job the most, but I am ready for a new adventure.

We are now in St. Cloud enjoying Jeremy's family Christmas weekend. We have the moving truck at home, and about 85% of the house packed. Oh well, it will get done. The moving date is approaching fast and that is making me so pumped.

Well off to watch my husband, his brother, his dad, and his brother's girlfriend play Rock Band.

No comments: