Sunday, February 24, 2008

Week ahead

Well this week is going to be filled with lots of cleaning out and organizing and preparing for house guests. Jeremy's brother and his girlfriend arrive on Friday to spend 10 days here. I am excited to see family and friends and explore the area with them when I am off work. I have many things to do to make this apartment guest ready, anybody want to spend some time helping? My work hours are quite a bit less this week and I have all day on Thursday to finish last minute things. I am hoping to get the rest of the junk sorted in the spare room so they have places to hang clothes and sleep and relax if they want to have some quiet time. I am also needing to get our room cleaned up to hold any overflow of stuff that needs to be hidden away or out of the way. I also need to organize the kitchen better, deep clean it, and make the dining room table cleared so we can enjoy dinner on it.

I think I might make some special chocolates to wrap and put on the beds for them too. hmmm I am getting excited! I will update more as I go.

On other news I have been to the Bellevue Public Library this last week and picked up a book on Wildlife Drawings. I have now drawn a Lynx, Mountain Lion, and tonight I drew a Desert Bighorn Sheep.

The Lynx


Mountain Lion


Desert Bighorn Sheep

1 comment:

Suburban Witch said...

Annie, your talent never ceases to amaze me! :)