Friday, January 16, 2009

Wii Fit Day 4

So it's going well. Forth day in and I have done 30 minutes each day. I started figuring out what type of games I did the day before and swapping to the other two. Wii Fit has four types of games:
Yoga, Strength Training, Aerobic, and Balance games.

I do the Yoga and Strength training one day and the Aerobic and Balance games the second day. Four days in and I am still seeing small amounts of weight drop off. I did weigh myself earlier than I normally do so I am skeptical at my weight from today. But I'm going to weigh tonight to see. currently I am 3 lbs into my 10 pound goal...if that's accurate from this morning's weigh in.

So I also walked to work yesterday morning and today My brother and I took an hour long walk. Down to the gas station for a diet soda and a block further to my job to pick up my BONUS Check!!!!

I'm so excited. Not only did I get this check but I also got a surprise deposit from my old job back in Minnesota (after a full year). Turns out the deposit was a payout on left over vacation time I had accrued. So I'm feeling really good. I'm taking the vitamins my doctor suggested and I think they are helping.

We'll see when my monthly migraine is scheduled to show up.

Tonight my husband, brother and I are going to Facing East - a Taiwanese restaurant that is located near the art studio I taught at. mmm Fruit tea coming at me!

No comments: