Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The new year...

So from Thanksgiving to January 15th...hmmm not so good on the blogwriting. Well I'm putting it in writing here hoping that will help me stay motivated. I decided to pull out WiiFit last night...Cringed when the little scale told me it had been 157 days since my last weigh in/workout. Found I am again within 2 lbs of my heaviest ever...

So..I did a thirty minute workout yesterday...and did another tonight. I'm down 0.7 lbs today...if I can keep going that would awesome.

Health kick spurred on by doctor visit and discussion of migraines. Dr K. BA (haha Dan do you get the joke?) said if I lost weight it might help but taking vitamins and changing some medication I am taking might also help. The new meds do have side effects the heavier you are...so lets get some chub off!

My goal for the next two months is to lose 10 lbs. and I will readjust depending on how I am at in two weeks when it lets me adjust the goals on the machine. I am feeling good. Day two of vitamins and even though I am taking more than I ever thought I would be at age 27 - I am feeling effects of them already.

Well now..off to bed, then up for one more day of the work week for me! Today I did a majority of yoga and strength training. Tomorrow I will try to focus on aerobic and balance games to balance out.

No comments: