Friday, September 19, 2008

weekend day one

I am gearing up to have my mom here next weekend. I'm also having a weekend at home sewing. I have fabric ready to go for my first wearable sewing project. Mom is coming for a retreat and at that retreat we are having a pajama contest for a gift basket from Debbie Macomber! I can't wait to do this project but I am very nervous on doing something wrong.

Anyway, to get me in the sewing mood I have done all the dishes, cleaned off the table, and now am ready to get all my sewing things out for the evening and tomorrow. I am in finishing project mode...so hopefully I can have some show and tell at the next block of the month meeting.

Just checking in. I will take pictures as I can to show how things are going.

Hope you all are having a great friday.

P.S. I guess today is Talk like a pirate day 2008 so - Yarr me mateys come join me - ye scally wags of sewing!

No comments: