Sunday, September 21, 2008

Quilting

So I finally finished my first ever quilted piece. I finished my Minnesota Wall Hanging that I started in August of 2007. All I really had to do with it was put the binding on, sandwich it, and finish off the binding. So Friday I finished it completely! I quilted around the inside and outside of the squares and around the letters. Finally I quilted around the inside white piece.


Then yesterday I decided to continue in the mode of finishing and pick up where I left off in making this beautiful table cloth for my table. I started this last November at Quilt retreat. All I had done was the center piece fused down, the handles on the vase stitched and the other pieces cut out. Yesterday I pieced everything together and began hand stitching again.


I am now about half way done with the center stitching!

No comments: