Sunday, August 24, 2008

where in the world is Lis?

Well...I'm still in Bellevue, and I am still alive. Training is almost done with it's three weeks and I am currently busy on many artistic endeavors. First I am working on a couple art commissions that will be posted when I am done with them.

On top of that, for the first time in at least 5 years I have had the urge to write. My brain is currently swirling with the ideas and Google Documents is my new friend as I sit at home at night typing things I have written on paper at work on breaks and also because I can open it from work and type in between calls.

The story is just forming and of course the almost nightly purge of ideas is opening ideas for other stories I would like to tell - fiction and non-fiction alike. So if I seem spacey and don't post it's because I am so wrapped in fleshing out characters and making sure ideas get set.

The best thing about tonight...rain. I love love love love the sound of rain falling and have been in my bedroom for the last 3 hours just typing on the computer with one ear listening to the downpour and one year stuck with my new 160 G I-pod that I got yesterday. This is isn't even close to halfway full and I am so excited about that.

silly technology. That's all I've got for now...oooh and I cut my hair again...I like it alot...I can't wear it in a ponytail at work anymore while on the phones...so it's pretty short for me...chin length and shorter....

No comments: