Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday Birthday Sunday

Well today I set my alarm for 930 am to get up and get the dishes done and time to relax before I had to be at work for a little girl's birthday party at the Art Studio. I got 95 % of them done and even got to watch some repeats of America's Next Top Model before I left. The party was good, 12 little kids learning to draw and then getting hyped on cake then sending them home. It's an easy and fun way to make a day's worth of work. When I got home I found my husband had definitely been working on cleaning up! He moved all the controllers for video games into a drawer I had emptied, he had taken out the garbage, and condensed more boxes so we have more room in the living room. The rest of the night was spent watching tv, munch on the home-made salsa that Jer's dad sent in the mail for us, and relaxing.

I finished my Nine Patch Quilt top last night:


I also got my hair cut yesterday!
And colored...what do you think? I like it

I am trying to start working on my next quilting project, a bargello strip quilt. It's tough but I am excited to start it. I will post pictures once I have some. Well I am off to the table to try to organize my strips.

1 comment:

Suburban Witch said...

Okay, you're going to laugh, but I just got my hair cut on Saturday, and it's just as short as looks quite like yours! *L* Both my daughter Alli and myself donated our 10 inches of hair each to Locks of Love. :)