Saturday, March 29, 2008

Missing Quilt ladies

So this weekend was the Wisconsin Quilt Retreat that I didn't get to make it to. My sister Tia was kind enough to pass around her cell phone for me to say hi to the regular ladies. I did have two days off so I pulled my machine out today and started working anyway. Made me feel like I was almost there, except the interruptions of a husband, life, and having to make food.

I am planning on going to the next retreat in November. Miss you ladies!

So I set myself up a work area:

Today I finished making my Nine - Patch blocks that I bought during the last quilt retreat...tomorrow I will square them up then start sewing them together:


2 comments:

Tia said...

missed you too anna!

Barb from Quilts by Barb said...

Hi girls, I just ran across your blog by accident and read about the quilt retreat weekend. I'm not sure just where you were at (or miss!) the retreat is Wisconsin last March.

I wanted to invite you guys to check out my Quilt Retreat Getaway Weekends. I am so excited about my 7th annual retreat in November 2009. Please check it out at www.Quiltsbybarb.com There is a link in the upper left hand corner that says 2009 Retreats.

We would love to have you join us!!

Barbara Raisbeck,
owner of Quilts by Barb