Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dear Irate Uninteligable Consumer,

I am so happy you decided to call today to talk to me about your problems, however when you want to have a conversation with someone on the phone the typical way for the conversation to go is like this:

First, I say something, and you listen
Second, you say something in response and I listen... and so on and so forth until we either reach an impasse or I solve your problem.

It's really not a hard concept to understand. I do empathize the part the you ordered was the wrong one and the one you wanted to order is no longer shipped out, but when I had to put you on hold because you interrupted me so many times in a row I couldn't get out 2 words in a row - my sympathy tends to start to wax.

When I came back on the line and offer the refund once again and you refused and interrupted me again, there wasn't much more I could do but end our "conversation."

Sincerely yours,
disgruntled Consumer Service Rep.

P.s. Spending another 30 minutes ranting to my supervisor about products our company doesn't make just wastes time. Stop making credit card purchases...

No comments: